CEJA is proud to present the Environmental and Housing Justice Platform (EHJP) that uplifts a comprehensive vision of affordable, accessible, and healthy housing for all Californians. Developed by environmental justice advocates in collaboration with movement allies from the environmental, economic justice, and housing justice communities, we are excited to present this platform to all of our friends, allies, and decision-makers.
On October 13, 2021, CEJA hosted a webinar entitled ‘Where We Live, Work and Play: CEJA’s Environmental and Housing Justice Platform’ to celebrate the release of this platform with the public. Check out the video below to hear from our amazing guest speakers and learn more about solutions for creating healthy affordable housing and resilient communities.
- Tiffany Eng, Green Zones Program Manager, California Environmental Justice Alliance
- Maria del Rubi Merino, Member, People Organizing to Demand Environmental and Economic Rights (PODER)
- Rabeya Sen, Policy Director, Esperanza Community Housing
- Ashley Werner, Directing Attorney, Leadership Counsel on Justice and Accountability
- Jennifer Ganata, Communities for a Better Environment
- Jazmine Johnson, Physicians for Social Responsibility – Los Angeles
- Ana Orozco, Leadership Counsel for Justice and Accountability
- Rachel Vranizan, CEJA Green Zones Fellow